MTE 2020 Special Edition Covid-19 International Innovation Awards
Over the course of the last few months, the COVID-19 pandemic has thrown the world into disarray. Entire countries have all but shut down, many imposing quarantines or requiring nonessential workers to stay home in an effort to save lives. This has forced organizations and workers in pretty much every industry to innovate, collaborate, and adapt to one of the most challenging and sudden waves of disruption since the second world war. As history has proven, the crisis is also a strong driver of creativity and innovation. One can already observe abundant creativity and innovation emerging at the national, institutional, organizational, and individual levels globally.
An Online Awards Event | www.mte.org.my
In honoring innovators and leaders of change in a pandemic crisis, MTE 2020 Special Edition – COVID-19 International Innovation Awards has been created to acknowledge and celebrate all innovations in response to COVID-19.
AWARD ENTRIES ARE OPEN TO
The MTE 2020 Special Edition International Innovation Awards is open to any Institutions of Higher Learning, Research Institutions, Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges, Healthcare Providers, Organisations, Leaders and Individuals who have innovations, ideas or implemented creative ways to minimize the impact on public health, livelihoods, and limit disruptions to economies, supply chains and way of lives.
RECOGNITION AND GLOBAL OUTREACH
- International Innovation Awards Certiﬁcate and Medal.
- Industry-wide recognition through media promotion.
- Write-up of your innovation with image, video and contact information at mte.org.my
- Dedicated post featuring your innovation on MTE Facebook, Youtube & Linkedin Pages
- Opportunity to showcase your innovation on our EDM with a reach of more than 40,000.*
- Asia Outreach Advertising & Promotion for All Participants on social media platforms
- Complimentary Poster Panel Display for all winners at MTE 2021
Registrations are open now
Submission Deadline: 30 September 2020
Online Evaluation: 01 October 2020 – 01 November 2020
Announcement of Winners: 02 November 2020
- Humanitarian Support
- Transport & Logistics
- Economy & Employment
- Vulnerable Group & Community
- Government & Policy
- Building & Construction
- Health & Fitness
- Materials & Packaging
- Media & Entertainment
- Non-Proﬁt & Social Enterprise
- Business Models, Marketing &
MTE 2020 Special Edition Brochure
We believe that innovations – existing and new – across various categories can be instrumental in the response and recovery efforts globally. Together we are stronger.
PROTEMP Exhibitions And Conferences Sdn Bhd (No. 492079-W)
Office +6 03 6140 6666